Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Day in the Country with Friends

We went up to Daffodil Hill today with our friends Korie and Jaron Ward. It was a beautiful, sunny spring day and all the daffodils were incredible. I can't imagine all the work that went into planting 16 acres of flowering bulbs! Sheldon and Jaron and some of the kids hiked up to the top of this hill by our old house in Pine Grove, (15 minutes from Daffodil Hill). Sheldon's cell phone took some pretty decent pictures of the kids and the incredible view.

Driving up to Daffodil Hill, going over and checking out our old house and then driving home made me realize how much I don't miss living in the country. I love living five minutes from a Costco and 15-20 minutes from any shopping I need to do. Only 10 minutes to get to church instead of 20-25 minutes is just so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment