Saturday, May 16, 2009

Amanda Lynn Maughan born May 23, 1986

This is my first baby girl, Amanda with her little sister Rachel. We talked on the phone today and she was lamenting the fact that she was going to be 23 on her upcoming birthday. "It feels like I just graduated from high school!". (This picture is from just about that time). She is just 2months old in these pictures and I remember it like it was yesterday. Her hair was all fluffy from just taking a bath, my Dad had come for a visit and took these pictures of us.

I was showing my Dad how strong she was pulling up.

I had kissed her neck a little bit and she started giggling.


She laughed and laughed while I kissed her neck...I can still smell that yummy baby magic lotion smell.
Enjoy your babies while they are little...they grow up fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment