Sunday, May 2, 2010

Strawberries for Dessert

While I was outside tonight watering my parched plants I noticed that a lot of the strawberries were getting ripe! Rachel got David a bowl and he picked himself a fresh bowl of strawberries for dessert!


Telling me I need to wash them so he can eat them now.


David likes to eat his strawberries with the tops cut
off but left whole and always with a fork.
He was very stingy with sharing "his" bowl of strawberries; I was able to sneak a few while I washed them but Jared was only able to talk him out of one.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa,I love all the pictures and videos. This is great to see some day to day happenings. I have thought of you all. Do you have a personal e-mail I could have to send you pictures and such? Connie in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Connie- I'd love to see some pictures!
    maughan6@yahoo.com is my email. When I tried to reply to the yahoo connections thing it said I didn't have access...
    I also sent my Dad a message to give you my email.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete