Sunday, June 27, 2010

Damian & Danielle's Wedding

My brother Damian's wedding was this last Saturday June 26th. It was held at the Napa Valley Country Club and it was beautiful. Danielle was stunningly beautiful and Damian seemed absolutely HAPPY! My camera does a pretty good job outside but I haven't yet figured out how to take a clear picture in low light indoors at night so if anyone has any tips for me I'd appreciate it. Even so I love this smilebox because it has so many people that I love in it!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: D&D's Wedding
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow made with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lisa, for the awesome pictures!... It is the earling morning here in Hawaii and Damian is still sleeping so I thought I would look throuigh your smilebox...It is so awesome. I even started to cry looking at the pics... Danielle

    ReplyDelete