Saturday, July 16, 2011

Langstraats Swim

Last Tuesday, the 12th of July, the Langstraats came over to swim. I'm Brianna Langstraat's Primary teacher at church. Brianna is only 4 but was an incredible little swimmer and fearless going down our twisty, very fast slide. Her little sister was a crack up as she ate some of the strawberries from my garden. She called me Sisser Mom (for Sister Maughan). As she would eat the strawberries and want more she would say, "Sisser Mom, Mo' straw-bear-ee, mo' straw-bear-ee!" I picked the strawberry patch clean of all the ripe strawberries! She was so adorable I couldn't resist giving her as many strawberries as she wanted.

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This photo collage created with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment