Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tween Attitude


What happened to my sweet, reliably helpful, adorable daughter? In the first picture of Julia helping Rachel and David make playdoh men you can just see the sweetness beaming out of her beautiful face. Julia turned 11 on January 25th...PMS has been a regular occurrence for the last four months and I am having to get used to someone else besides myself who has a predictably grumpy 1 week our of 4! Yikes! It almost makes me feel sorry for my husband. Julia was working on exponents on Study Island, (a site on-line that helps kids get ready for the STAR Test), she was getting a little frustrated not understanding when she said to me, "You're just making me confuseder!" I started laughing and then corrected her grammar. My first thought was that I needed to write her saying that on my blog...she wasn't too happy about the picture in her "lovely" mood. I've always felt a little guilty because I was never a scrapbooker but I think I'm beginning to like this blog stuff:)

No comments:

Post a Comment