Saturday, October 17, 2009

October Saturday Morning

David picking a few strawberries this morning for a breakfast snack.
Rachel helped me clean the pool this morning. There were a few rocks in the pool that she jumped in and helped me get out. (Her reward was a few pieces of gum). Once she was in and used to the water she had fun swimming around and jumping off the diving platform... She kept saying, "I forgot how fun it was to swim!" (It's been a whole two weeks since she last swam!)


Jared went to work with Sheldon today. Sheldon told him to go put on one of his Farmers shirts... It was at least two sizes too big but Jared didn't seem to care, except for the shirt collar he actually liked it. Sheldon and I were talking on the phone today and I asked him, "How many 13 year old boys do you know that want to emulate what their Dad's do and even want to wear what their Dad's are wearing?" We agreed we needed to appreciate and enjoy this about Jared and pray it would last! Sometimes my darling son drives me crazy but when I count my blessings he is definitely up at the top of my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment