Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dressed and Ready to Go

Rachel came downstairs today with David dressed and ready to go! I was cleaning but had promised Julia when I was done we would go shopping for a pair of pants for her. Rachel took it upon herself to get David dressed, picking out his clothes by herself, found his shoes and put them on him, (he usually will only let me help him put his shoes on, being super uncooperative if the girls try to help him), she combed his hair, (even though it was parted on the opposite side I usually part it on). I was so proud of Rachel for taking the initiative to get him ready!
Whoops! Shoes on the wrong feet.

Proud Big Sister!


"I give you kisses if I take picture?"

Cute baby boy face:)
"I just take this many picture"
David's picture of Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment