Friday, November 27, 2009

Jared's First Pop-Rocks Experience

Going through some old computer cd's I came across this letter Jared had written to his cousin Tyler...so sweet!

November 3, 2004

Dear Tyler,

Thank you for sending me a letter. I laughed so hard when I felt those pop-rocks on my tongue I almost cried! They tickled! I never had pop-rocks before!
I’m not meaning to gross you out but we killed one of our roosters with a hatchet, that’s a type of ax. Some times we use a hatchet to put pegs in the ground for a tent. We took rooster stew to our trunk or treat at church. We get a lot of eggs from our hens. Some times we get blue eggs but most of the time we get brown and I’m serious they lay them blue, we don’t paint them. I wish you could come over and see them. Wait! You can! (Aunt Sabrina, please let Tyler come over.)
I had lot of fun playing soccer this year, come over and see my trophy, it is small but it is a trophy. Have you played soccer?
Nice tank, here’s one for you. Do you like my picture that I made you?
I hope I see you soon.
Your friend,
Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment