Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Morning 2009

On top of all my other health issues I have been having this month I spent Christmas morning, 2:30am, violently ill from either food poisoning or some kind of stomache flu...I couldn't enjoy Sheldon's awesome eggs benedict or the fresh squeezed orange juice Julia spent over an hour making but all six of my sweet children, and their significant others were there and my Mom and Dad spent Christmas breakfast and present opening with us too so I felt incredibly blessed. This was one of the few years we stayed home Christmas Day with family get togethers on the 19th for my family and the 24th for Sheldon's family. It was wonderful to just let the kids play all day with their presents and not have to drag them away from playing with their new toys to get ready to go some where.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Christmas Morning 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment