Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Little Boys

Jamie Jones' little boy Jayden was so cute; he made me take his picture even though I promised myself I wouldn't take any pictures yesterday when they came over to swim. We took a break from swimming and ate Julia's homemade oatmeal cookies, strawberry popsicles and frozen cherries...he thoroughly enjoyed them and was adorably messy!
This little boy face I absolutely can not get enough of...even when it is pouting and mad at me for not letting him take any more pictures with my camera. (I made the mistake of letting him take a few pictures a few days ago and now any time I get the camera out he wants his turn).
This morning I got out of the shower and had to walk downstairs to get a clean towel...I guess I left wet foot prints on the carpet because David came down stairs a few minutes later and said he found me because he "followed" my foot prints. I told him he was just like a detective but he said he would need "a hat and glasses" if he was a detective. Little boys are just so funny and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment