Thursday, August 20, 2009

Grammy Wednesday & Visiting Teaching

David off to enjoy his Grammy Wednesday. I cleaned out his closet and found his sunglasses and train conductor scarf and he wanted to wear them to Grammy's house.
He couldn't wait to get going!

Kim and Andrea came for visiting teaching today and stayed for a swim.

Rachel so loves little Calvin and tried to Mommy him most of the time he was here. My favorite memory of the day was when I said to Rachel and Julia that we would go to Taco Bell for dinner and Rachel said, "Yeah!" and ran over and gave me a hug while I was sitting down on the couch and as soon as she was done Gabriel, Andrea's three year old, said yeah too and hugged me just like Rachel had done! I had to warn Andrea when she came out of the bathroom from changing out of her swimsuit that Gabriel might want Taco Bell for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment