Thursday, May 31, 2012

Back-handspring Bathing Suit

 Rachel has wanted a new bathing suit this year even though she has three others; although they are small and stretched out they did the job.  I made a deal with her that if she could land her back-handspring without a spot I would get her a new one.  She tried so super hard that even though James still technically spotted her she still did it 98% by herself so we went to Sears to get her a Land's End suit and lucky for me they were 50% off.  She fell in love with the pink polka-dots and ruffles of her new swim suit and looks adorable in it.
  
Rachel posing in her cute new bathing suit by my beautiful pink tiger lily.


My garden snack this morning while watering; first ripe blueberry I've picked from my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment