Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day FHE with Brandon, Cami & Zoe


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free photo slideshow by Smilebox



Mom,

I hope you know what a wonderful mother you are to me.  I probably haven’t told you enough, but you are.  Being the oldest, I was able to watch you raise my other brothers and sisters as I grew up.  You showed me exactly what to look for in a wife.  I think I did a pretty good job finding a woman that had many of the same qualities I saw in you.  She makes me a better person for being with her.  She has so much love to give.  She has enough patience to put up with me.  She is forgiving.  She is a wonderful teacher and caregiver to our daughter.  These were all things I saw in you as I grew up.  I am so blessed to have two women like that in my life, so close to me. 

Thank you for continuing to love me despite my many imperfections.  Thank you for always being there for me any and every single time I have ever needed you. Thank you for being such a wonderful grandmother to my daughter.  Thank you for being you.  I love you whole bunch.

Happy Late Mother’s Day.

Your Eldest and most Handsome Son,
Brandon 

No comments:

Post a Comment