Saturday, June 6, 2009

Colonial Fair Feb 2008

I feel like I have so much time to make up for! I want to remember so much about my childrens childhood and the older I get the more I realize how very much I don't remember. When we were all trying to remember some of the funny things David has said recently Julia asked me what were some of the funny things she said when she was little. I couldn't remember any specific thing and I could see the sad disappointment in her face. I'm so grateful that this blog is helping me be motivated to record the fun and funny parts of my children's childhood, I just wish I would have started sooner!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Colonial Fair Feb 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment