Sunday, September 13, 2009

Aunt Dee Party

This is my Great Aunt Dee and Nonnie...Nonnie is my maternal grandmother and Aunt Dee is her sister. Originally Nonnie had planned a party at my house to get her and her sisters kids and grandkids together so she could see every one but because of health reasons the first party got canceled...but then my Aunt Dee took over and planned a party but then Nonnie couldn't come because it is the weekend that they leave for Disneyland with Jared and Julia. We had the party anyway but then Aunt Dee got sick with a bad cough and was told by her doctor she needed to stay home and rest so she wasn't able to come to her own party after all of her hard work calling everyone trying to find a weekend where everyone could come! It was so fun seeing cousins I hadn't seen in a while and having everyone together, I just wish my Aunt Dee could have been there too!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Aunt Dee Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment