Friday, March 26, 2010

It's a GIRL!

Last Wednesday night I went with my son, Brandon, his wife Cami and Cami's Mom, Terri to the ultra-sound for Cami's pregnancy...the most exciting part was hearing that the baby is a GIRL! When I saw that picture of the baby's hand, it brought tears to my eyes because I could "see" how that little hand would one day lay against my son's cheek as little Zoe loved on her Daddy. Cami is just 18 weeks and the baby weighs about 8 oz.! She was so active during the ultra-sound; we saw her yawn and move her little arms and legs around. We joked that she "took after her Daddy" because she stubbornly would not move so that they could get a good picture of the spine. Cami ended up having to go back the next morning to finish the ultra sound. August 23rd seems like forever away!!! These videos are of Rachel telling Sheldon and then later Jared and Julia that the baby is a GIRL! Julia definitely won the prize for most excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment