Thursday, March 18, 2010

All Caught Up

When Cami came for dinner on Sunday we were talking about how great it was going to be that she started her blog when she was still pregnant. I commented that I hadn't been doing a very good job of keeping mine up-to-date and Cami agreed a little too vehemently...so to liven up Cami's lunch hour at work, I've tried very hard this week to catch up on all the happening over the last few months and with this Valentines Day smilebox I feel pretty caught up now. See what I do to make you happy Cami?! Anything for my favorite daughter-in-law!

Click to play this Smilebox collage: Valentines Day 2010
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture collage made with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited this week when I opened up your blog and saw new ones every day, sometimes more than one a day. You have been very busy posting making me realize I should do it more, so I will try to work on that :) My goal is at least one a week. I loved spending time with you on Sunday, I need to make that a regular thing! I love all of you so much, and I am so happy to have you as family!!!
    Love,
    You Favorite Daughter-In-Law :)

    ReplyDelete